Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Follow Me, Where I Go...

Yikes! I didn't mean to break into song there. :-) According to Blog Directions, I'm supposed to tell you to Follow Me so I put a handy "tool" on my bloggy thing and you can click on it and never lose me. If you want to. Somehow. Can you tell I'm new at this? ...Looks like you push the Follow button and sign in and then it'll put me on your page or something. Okay that's enough technical stuff for tonight.

By the way, I'm also a closet cross stitcher. I guess I should say "counted thread-er." I have to say closet because if I were to do that at work people would expect me to carry it. I also still knit quite frequently in my spare time (HA!). In the past I've also been known to crochet, quilt, rug hook, do hardanger, spin, weave (but I cheated, somebody else set up the loom), punchneedle...I think I've just about tried everything at least once.

I'm only telling you this because I made a gift for a friend whose birthday is coming up and I did NOT needlepoint it. I can't post it yet because she might be reading this and that would ruin the surprise. Are you wondering if it's you? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment