Monday, November 9, 2009

Cleaning and Walking and Shopping

Monday, Monday. What do I get to do every Monday you ask? At least I ASSUME you're asking.

1. Grocery shop. Eek.

2. Clean house. Yuck.

3. Catch up on work related stuff I didn't get done during the week. Blech.

4. Hopefully have some puppy play time. Yay!


Today was so nice Star and I took a walk. I'd like to know why it tires ME out more than her. And don't give that stuff about how old I am. She'll be catching up to me soon enough. After that we played ball outside. She always gives me the sad look when I've had enough. I don't think she can ever get enough ball.


Here's a picture of her back in August when my nephew left and she was giving him the sad look.

If I could just teach her how to stitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment