Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Saw Santa



I saw Santa Claus this morning in an old blue Buick at US 23 and Grand Blanc Road. I am NOT kidding. He had his window down and was driving westbound on Grand Blanc Road. He didn't see me but I sure saw him! I've seen him before. Years ago I saw him in Ferndale on Nine Mile Road. He was driving a really old Pinto that time. I had somebody in the car with me and we both waved and he waved back. I always wonder if he's on the way to the mall or just driving around to see if anybody notices him. After all it was 9:15 this morning and that's pretty early to be driving to a mall. Still it just proves if you watch really closely you can always see something you didn't expect. :-) Of course one might think Michigan is close to the North Pole. I think my sister Chris thinks that. She lives in Arizona. Ha!




I can post a picture now of what I made for my friend Cheryl since I'm finally going to give it to her today and there's little chance she'll see this picture first. She loves cats. OH MY GOSH don't have a heart attack, it's not needlepoint!





Front of fob

Back of fob

No comments:

Post a Comment